It was an accidental encounter with an inspiring outcome.
I was walking out of church and Scott was hurrying in with his family. We had been playing email tag with each other about scheduling me to attend the workplace Bible study he was doing at his company. They had just completed one of our Leadership@Work studies focused on biblical leadership at work.
I asked Scott how it went, and his simple response spoke volumes. He said, “It was incredible. My team is at a new level!”
The value and benefits of faith and work integration are abundant.
WorkMatters exists to help leaders like you close the gap between your faith and work. And there is a gap! We all have one. The question is … what are we doing to close it?
One of the most impactful ways to integrate your faith and work is through workplace Bible studies called Leadership@Work Studies. As a matter of fact, hundreds of leaders have participated in Leadership@Work Studies and it’s unbelievable hearing how their work environment has changed as a result.
Designed to equip you with powerful biblical leadership principles for your work, each study aligns with one of the 7 Pillars of Faith and Work and features biblical leaders such as Esther (Influence), Daniel (Integrity), and Nehemiah (Calling). The workplace small groups meet once a week for one hour, typically at lunch or in the morning, over eight to 12 weeks. Across the U.S. there are men’s, women’s and co-ed groups – company-specific and open groups.
For those leaders who want to grow and are willing to invest the time to do so, the benefits are life-changing. Read this story from Mark who works at Walmart:
“Before becoming engaged with WorkMatters, my perspective toward work was based on biblical principles with a desire to make an impact on others. That seemed like an admirable goal. After participating in WorkMatters events, specifically the Leadership@Work Studies, what I gained was a deeper level of understanding of those principles and how to unwrap them from scripture. It changed the way I read the Bible by enabling me to apply the principles to situations I face daily, bringing me into a deeper relationship with Christ. I would say these studies have made the most significant life change of any other I have completed.“
Do you need more examples of how these studies can help you flourish? Try these:
- Increase your confidence in who you are as a Christian at work.
- Deepen your understanding of biblical leadership principles.
- Receive practical guidance on how to be more intentional with your influence.
- Learn how to develop mentoring relationships.
- Apply biblical principles to every day workplace scenarios.
- Have open workplace conversations in a structured and confidential setting.
- Challenge yourself to become a faith-at-work champion in your company.
- Build a stronger community of like-minded people at work.
- Develop stronger relationships and accountability.
- Enhance your integrity.
- Improve your team’s chemistry.
- Have a stronger understanding of God’s calling in your work.
It’s up to you. If you want to close your gap, we want to equip you!