A WorkMatters event series
focused on fusing your work, faith and life.
For many years WorkMatters has presented impactful events featuring regional leaders sharing and teaching on their faith@work story. Based on market feedback, we/ve implemented an exciting approach in 2013!
- One speaker with national faith@work experience and expertise.
- One outstanding location to serve all of northwest Arkansas.
- One event each quarter to engage and equip you to close the gap between your faith and work.
- One opportunity to network with like-minded marketplace leaders.
- One opportunity to invite friends and co-workers to engage in a faith@work journey.
Join business leaders across northwest Arkansas for our FUSE events!
Additional FUSE Information
January 31, 2014
Networking and Check-in: 11:30am
Lunch and Program: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
John Q. Hammons Convention Center
3201 Pinnacle Hills Parkway, Rogers, Ark.
Individual Ticket: $25
Table: $240 (seats 10)
Sponsor Table: $350 (seats 10, priority seating, logo/name included)
Lunch is provided. All tickets and tables are non-refundable.
WorkMatters would love to have you join other outstanding corporate sponsors and to serve your organization through this event. Your sponsorship will help assure the success of FUSE and will enable WorkMatters to continue to close the gap between faith and work. Click below to learn more...