• Each morning, before you start your job, pray for your workday. Pray for:
- the tasks you have,
- the decisions you must make,
- the people you will interact with.
• Pray for courage and boldness and wisdom and discernment.
• Pray for your manager and company leaders.
• Pray for your subordinates.
• Thank God for the blessings he has shared with you and your company.
• Ask God to bless your work and your company.
• Before you make a decision, pray for guidance.
• Before you accept a new client or a new job, pray.
• Before you take a break, pray that your speech might encourage and uplift and not tear down.
• Before you write an e-mail, pray God gives you the right words.
• When you feel stress, stop, close your door or turn down the radio in the car, and pray for two minutes.
• On the trip home, pray a transition prayer. Get off the phone, turn off the radio and pray a simple prayer to leave your work behind and prepare for your family or friends.
• Last, on the weekend, pray that God will give you rest.
Click to read workplace scriptures:
"Don't worry about anything, instead, pray about everything." Phil 4:6