Looking for some faith at work inspiration for your daily commute? We’ve got just the thing for you. Here’s a list of our 12 most popular podcasts for your faith at work journey. Each one features biblical leadership principles from top executives leading a few of the world’s largest companies.
- Are You a Business Person Who Is Also A Christian? – Joe Goddard, Owner, Managing Partner at Cardinal Group / Bronko Technology Consulting, Inc.
- His Work, His Way, His Reward – Jose Saavedra, McKee Foods
- Trusting in the Work of His Hands – Shelley Simpson, Chief Marketing Officer; EVP; President, Integrated Capacity Solutions and Truck, B. Hunt Transport
- Faith-Based Culture Brad Jones, CEO and Founder, New Creature
- How to Balance your Work Life and your Home Life -David Roth, President, WorkMatters
- Feeling God At Work? – Donnie Smith, President and CEO, Tyson Foods Inc.
- Trusting God Beyond Reason at Work – John Aden, Executive Vice President, Sales Innovation, Walmart U.S.
- Pray, Work and Watch – John Roberts, President and CEO, J.B. Hunt Transport
- Leading and Serving: Striking the Right Balance – Scott Street, Healthcare Executive
- Leadership Through Adversity – Jim McCormick, Vice President / General Manager, Shell Oil Company
- Influence in the Workplace – Tommy Van Zandt, Managing Partner, Sage Partners
- The Road Not Traveled – Terry Turpin, CEO, Acumen Brands
These are only a few of our more than 70 faith at work podcasts! Be sure to subscribe to our list on iTunes for more.