- Experience in a general management or operations-oriented role.
- Experience in HR or people/values-oriented role.
- Experience managing IT and/or projects involving technology implementation.
- Experience managing multiple projects.
- Experience managing a budget and P/L.
- Experience working across functional areas and generating influence and results.
- Proven experience developing and tracking analytics and KPIs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, cross-functional, and ambiguous start-up environment.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- PTO – 12 holidays, 15 vacation days (starting), quarterly spiritual renewal half-days, 5 mission trip/volunteer days, sick days.
- Healthcare stipend for medical/dental/vision.
- Flexible work environment: we are generally in-office 8-5pm, but team members have flexibility to take care of personal needs and are equipped to work offsite / from home as needed. We do not have a specific “offsite” time policy, but operate on principles of trust, accountability, and communication to enable work flexibility.
- Half-day summer Fridays.
- Cell phone benefits.
- Professional development budget and access to Workmatters network of executive mentors.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application. Workmatters will contact selected applicants. For any questions, please contact Ben Kirksey, COO, Workmatters at email@example.com.