- Experience managing financial and data-entry processes – familiarity with Quickbooks preferred.
- Experience managing multiple projects.
- Proficient in Office365 – especially excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, cross-functional, and ambiguous start-up environment.
- Estimated 20 hours/week, hourly position.
- PTO – 12 holidays, 15 vacation days (starting), quarterly spiritual renewal half-days, 5 mission trip/volunteer days, sick days. Each holiday, vacation, and mission/volunteer day is 4 hours for this half-time position.
- Flexible work environment: we are generally in-office 8-5pm, but team members have flexibility to take care of personal needs and are equipped to work offsite / from home as needed. We do not have a specific “offsite” time policy, but operate on principles of trust, accountability, and communication to enable work flexibility.
- Cell phone benefits.
- Professional development budget and access to Workmatters network of executive mentors.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application. Workmatters will contact selected applicants. For any questions, please contact Ben Kirksey, COO, Workmatters at email@example.com.