Can you believe it? Another year has officially started! Looking back, there were some great topics from 2015 that we want to take into the new year! Here is a list of our most popular blog posts and podcasts of 2015.
- 17 Powerful Workplace Scriptures
- Identity Crisis: 7 Lessons Learned from Career Idolatry
- Trusting God with Your Career Even When You Don’t Know Why
- 5 Ways to Survive and Thrive in Job Loss
- 6 Signs You Might be a LukeWarm Christian at Work
- WorkMatters FUSE Forum CEO Faith and Work Panel – Doug McMillon, president and CEO, Walmart Stores, Inc., John Roberts, president and CEO, J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc., Donnie Smith, president and CEO, Tyson Foods, Inc.
- What Makes a Leader Great – Russ Crosson, Author and CEO of Ron Blue & Co
- Making the Journey Matter – Elise Mitchell, CEO, Mitchell, CEO, Dentsu Aegis Public Relations Network
- Closing the Gap – Donnie Smith, president and CEO, Tyson Foods, Inc.
- Calling in the Workplace – Shelley Simpson, CMO; EVP; president, ICS & Truck, J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc.
See why thousands of leaders use WorkMatters as a resource to close the gap between their faith and work through these messages! Feel free to share, like and post the ones that really hit home for your personal faith and work journey.